2010年10月17日星期日

My favourite three blogs

                                                                           (http://www.clipartof.com/)
I reviewed all the blogs from members in this class. I found that almost everyone did a perfect job on following our procedures. However, I graded them all on the fomat, the content, the source website quality. And my choices are:
1.Kelsey Kubiak- 95/100
I really enjoy reading her blog. She has a smart mind on lay-out. Most of her opinions are easy to understand but impressing. Secondly, I like her blog background which is a red car. It makes the blog more beautiful to see.
2. Donohue, Patrick- 92/100
Patrick's blog is well-orgnized. I can read the efforts he put on his blog. Everything is covered pretty well following the instruments. Furthermore, he added a lot of pictures which made his blog more interesting to view.
3. Owen, Sion - 88/100
He made his blog professionly. It's easy for me to understand what he tried to present. He also did a good job on citing pictures. However, I suggested him to change the background color brighter so that everyone is able to view it more clearly.

没有评论:

发表评论